Born and raised in Orange County, Heather Hill graduated from California State University, Long Beach with a B.A. in Communication. Prior to joining the Real Estate industry, Heather had an award-winning Sales and Marketing career in Recruiting and Architectural Services.
Heather received her California Real Estate License in 2009 and worked as a Real Estate Assistant and then as a Buyer’s Agent for a large South Orange County team. She is a Top Producing Agent known for her high sales as well as her full service approach to selling your home.
As a true professional, Heather holds high personal expectations which translate into providing her clients with exceptional service, superior negotiation skills, the utmost integrity and top results. She seeks to build a long-term relationship with her clients and hopes to work with generations of families in the years to come. Her passion is to assist her clients every step of the way to create a smooth process whether they are leasing, buying or selling a home. Be her next success story!
- 2021 Home Smart Realty Hall of Fame and Chairman’s Club
Top 50 HomeSmart Realtors Out of over 17,000 Nationwide
- 2021 Home Smart Realty 5 Diamond Top 10 Producer
#3 out of 1,200 Realtor for Top $ Sales Production
Over 58 Million in Sales and 59 Clients Served
- 2020 Home Smart Realty 5 Diamond Top 10 Producer
#4 out of 1,100 Realtors for Top $ Sales Production
- 2019 First Team Real Estate Hall of Fame Gold Medallion
- 2018 First Team Real Estate Hall of Fame Silver Honoree
- 2017 First Team Real Estate Hall of Fame Silver Honoree